reVamp's Silhouette of the Month harkens back to the days reVamp's Silhouette of the Month features a haute couture design available for one month alternating between men's and women's designs. These designs are more complicated and detailed than our Ready-to-Wear garments. Designs available through the Silhouette of the Month are always Made-to-Measure to ensure a proper fit.
when Gentlemen commissioned custom suits from prestigious tailors
to create an elegant, well-dressed and powerful presence
while conducting business or entertaining the feminine set.
Submitted for your approval, reVamp offers this snappy three-piece 1930s style tailored suit with accompanying shirt. The jacket is belted-back and sports a box-pleat and descending tucks on either side. The shoulder yoke features reverse darts to shape the shoulder. There is ¼” top stitching at the yoke and belt. The cut of the jacket is Athletic Style that pegs in at the base of the ribs that creates that inverted triangle unique to 30s men’s designs. The sleeves are corded to create a distinct ridge between the body and sleeve. The jacket front has a wide notched lapel, set in pockets with pocket flaps and closes with two buttons. The jacket is paired with a vest, trousers and shirt. The single-breasted vest has shaped double points at the front and 4 welt pockets. The flat-front trousers are high-waisted with cut-away pockets. The have a straight drop from the three-inch waistband to the cuffs. The trousers are lined. The shirt features a long spearpoint collar with ¼” top stitching seen also on the shoulder yoke and armscye.
• 30 minute consultation in person, over phone or email regarding fabric options
• Made-to-Measure pattern customized to your unique figure
• 1-2 muslin mock-ups to check the fit of the design
• 3-4 in-house fittings or Skype fittings for non-locals
• Purchase of final fabric
• Automatic enrollment into BUGATTI Level of reVamp's Loyalty Program
• $200 off next order
• FREE Ground Shipping for 1 year
• Final garment delivered within 2 months of placement of order - faster completion upon request (May incur Rush Fees)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.